Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

pub crawls in magaluf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chelsearo

pub crawls in magaluf _
PostSubject: pub crawls in magaluf   pub crawls in magaluf Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:28 am

Ive just seen this on TA:

""The administration in Calvia have proudly announced that pub-crawls are now legalised.

From now on anyone organising a pub-crawl must be registered with the town hall for social security, fully authorised and have civil insurance to cover alcohol induced comas, accidents and damages.

Failure to adhere to these conditions could mean unlimited fines and a possible prison sentence.

From this season, all pub-crawls will be led by a guide and you will have to pay a set fee for the privilege.

Will Magaluf ever be the same again and is it time for the youngsters seeking fun just to move on to somewhere new.

The worlds gone mad!!!!""

Now, as you all know I have (like Daryn) been coming to Mallorca since the 80s, and even back then, i thought it was a swizz, if I ever wanted a pub crawl, I would do it with my mates in my own time. To be told what bar to go in, how long you can be there for and pay for the priviledge doesn't sound like fun to me!! Bloody rip off, always have been!

Don't get me wrong, each to their own, but i just don't get it!

Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum

pub crawls in magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: pub crawls in magaluf   pub crawls in magaluf Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:27 am

Wasn't posted on April 1st was it?
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

pub crawls in magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: pub crawls in magaluf   pub crawls in magaluf Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:25 pm

not sure Demo, licenced or not, I think the jokes on anyone who pays to do what they would have done in the first place!
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

pub crawls in magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: pub crawls in magaluf   pub crawls in magaluf Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:51 pm

I crawled around many pubs and bars in my youth (a long time ago, wasn't it Del)
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

pub crawls in magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: pub crawls in magaluf   pub crawls in magaluf Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 2:10 pm

Well yes  Laughing why pay for the privilage, I never have but isnt the council a joke you must be licensed and insured to cover alcohol induced comas, accidents and damages.

My god if their is any chance of that then surely this shouldnt be encouraged  Shocked  it just goes to show what Calvia council is all about, MONEY MONEY another licence fee for their pockets no matter what.

I would like to see them ban laughing gas in a balloon I cringe when seeing that, I actually know someone that died joking on a balloon in the middle of our town centre, putting the balloon in her mouth blowing them up it went down her throat and killed her.

Calvia council leave themselves wide open every time, not sorting out the prostitute/mugging situation, crime hotels rooms getting broken into etc although Mark reported that CCTV was going up.

They seem to have stupid rules to enforce and others that need enforcing but dont get enforced

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

pub crawls in magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: pub crawls in magaluf   pub crawls in magaluf Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:11 pm

I suppose MF will have to get a license for October then lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pub crawls in magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: pub crawls in magaluf   pub crawls in magaluf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pub crawls in magaluf

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / NEWS & DEBATES SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Nature and Escape | Tourism | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com