Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcome to Danny01

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Welcome to Danny01, now get posting & join in the banter. cheers

Admin
Daryn

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Hello matey and welcome

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:12 pm

Welcome Dannyboy oh that's the 'where Eagles dare' call sign, seriously though, I hope you enjoy the forum.
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Hiya Danny01 smile
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Hi from me too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:05 pm

Hi Danny and welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
danny01

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:48 am

Hello to everyone! Smile

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:17 am

Hi Danny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Hiya Danny and welcome.
For delboy ex film script "Broadsword calling DannyBoy....." Cue music,metronomic drum beat followed by Ron Goodwin's brilliant score.I remember it well-every detail.Richard Burton,Clint Eastwood,Patrick Wymark etc.For anybody who hasn't seen this exciting film-is there anybody?,there is a great twist at the end.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:54 pm

Ive watched that film many times and love it, Ive watched the other war films that are done in similar ways ,the dirty dozen etc brilliant

Bella
Girl Power Member
Bella

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Hello Danny and Welcome.....do you have a favourite place in Majorca?
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Hi Danny

See just registering you get us talking about one of Clint Eastwood greatest films.

Let us know if you have any questions at any time, we all try to help one another on here. How did you discover the forum ?
Back to top Go down
danny01

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Hy!

Yes I am happy that my user name makes you talking about the mentioned film. Smile

I am not sure if you know that I am from Austria.

My favourite place on the island. I think it's Alcudia (the Bahia de Alcudia).
I did my internship there for 2 months in a hotel - i loved the time.

I have a question, but I am already talking about that with an administrator.
The reason why I registered in this forum was because I am currently doing my final project for school
about Majorca.

But I am not sure if I am allowed to post a link.

Would you support me and participate in my online survey?

Back to top Go down
Bella
Girl Power Member
Bella

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Hello again Danny,

Wow....Two months in Majorca!! Did you manage to visit Puerto Pollensa just round the bay from Alcudia...which is my favourite spot.
Would be very happy to help with your survey. Austria!!....A very beautiful country. Smile

Back to top Go down
danny01

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:02 pm

The time in Majorca was really unforgettable.
I came by Puerto Pollenca once when I went to Cap de Formentor. But it's a very nice spot. :-)

Very nice to hear that you would help me with my survey. I will let you know if I got permission.
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Daniel's post about his project on TA was zapped.Not by me I hasten to add although I posted online criticism of the questions in his research questionnaire which I completed except for those I thought were an impudent invasion of privacy.I think it shows initiative that he is in discussion with the moderators of this forum to see if he can proceed.He is obviously serious about the travel trade as he has had work experience in an hotel in Alcudia and his project is industry-specific.So I would like to assist him.Trouble with questionnaires is-how do you know the questions you ask and the answers you get will give you the data you can rely on? In my opinion his mistake is treating Majorca as a single holiday destination.Yes we all know it has only one airport for the island but the resorts all around the island are so so different from each other they could be on different islands.Eg could you answer the same for Cala san Vicente or Soller as you would for Magaluf? Don't think so.

But I say give the guy a break.

Ironic that his intro to the forum sparked discussion on Where Eagles Dare written by Alistair Maclean! Daniel comes from Austria the birthplace of Adolf Hitler leader of the Nazis who were the bad guys in the film.The film opened I recall with a captured camouflaged Luftwaffe Dornier bomber flying by night carrying the Allies' special forces (Richard Burton,Clint Eastwood etc)to be parachuted into enemy-occupied territory on a rescue mission.I probably shouldn't have mentioned it 65 years after the end of the war but the juxtaposition tickled me.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:19 pm

I'll attempt to help you Danny, but like wirralscouse, I might not answer questions if they are too personal.
Back to top Go down
danny01

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:35 am

Please click the link to participate in my survey about Majorca --> www.voycer.de/umfrage.html?sid=82525

I am really greatful to everyone that fills out the questionnaire because the number of participants goes on very slowly.
But thanks to all those that did already answer the questions and to those that will.

The question about income, I know that it tends to be a bit too personal. This question is not a compulsory one, only those which are marked with *
must be filled out to be able to proceed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Danny01 _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Danny01   Welcome to Danny01 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Danny01

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com