Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark _
PostSubject: Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark   Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:41 am

After we had all settled down at our allotted table at the Santana Beach Bar, the rather pretty waitress wow  came over to take our drinks order. morebeer  Mark was standing for some reason & announced if he could have "a pint of Mahon please". "Mahon", said the waitress, "what is that"? "Lager" he replied none the wiser. I said to him that you either want the city in Menorca mate of the same name or a pint of lager called Mahou. He said the "u" looks like an upside down "n" on the pump. scratch  Well the waitress fell about laughing as we all did, lol!  & Mahon was asked for the rest of the night, much to the waitress delight. lolol  

So just for you Mark here is your new Menorcan lager mate. beer drinker 
Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark Img_1610

In the next photo Mark, you would be Dammed if you did or Dammed if you didn't mate. wink 
Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark Img_1611

Also mate, here is a bit of information on the Mahonu Company.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahou-San_Miguel_Group

drunk drunk drunk drunk

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark   Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:55 am

ok well print it on his glass for him

Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark 07610

was he muddling the letters scratched on Daryn's door

an "N" is worth six points

and a "U" is worth four points
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark   Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:03 am

Reps for both of you lol!

I thought I would try the Geordie lager, that's all pinocchio Embarassed  Laughing 

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark   Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:11 am

Still makes me laugh now thinking about it Mark.  lol! I can't believe it was nearly 2 weeks ago. eek

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark   Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:31 am

Mick wrote:
Still makes me laugh now thinking about it Mark.  lol! I can't believe it was nearly 2 weeks ago. eek

Oh, don't. roll eyes
We came back on the wednesday and by the friday night it was like it had never happened! madd
We was kicking ourselves for not having stayed the week, the weather was so good Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark   Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:34 am

Mark wrote:
Mick wrote:
Oh, don't. roll eyes
We came back on the wednesday and by the friday night it was like it had never happened! madd
We was kicking ourselves for not having stayed the week, the weather was so good Rolling Eyes

Thursday onwards it just got better mate. sunbathe sunny hot deckchair 

rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark   Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:45 am

There's a burning smell.......

Your fecking pants on on fire mate pinocchio lolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark   Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quote of the 2013 meet up went to ..................Mark

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP PHOTOS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com