Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum

Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 A few more 2013 pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NannyJen
Girl Power Member



A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Just a few more pics of the meet up  -  no witty captions I'm afraid!!


A few more 2013 pics Dsc02310

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02311

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02312

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02313

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02314

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02315

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02316

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02317

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02318

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02319

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02320

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02321

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02322

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02323

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02324

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02325

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02327

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02328

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02329

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02330

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02331

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02332

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02410

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02411

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02412

A few more 2013 pics Dsc02413
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Some great photo's there Jen, like the one of Noddy Daryn with the rosy cheeks, great group photo of you guys smiling, rep from me
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Great pics Jen Thumsup

Daryn looks like a little oompah loompah in the last one ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Cracking photos their Jen have a rep, really good quality shots clap 

_________________
A few more 2013 pics Ezgif_13
Back to top Go down
http://majorcaforum.forumotion.com
Daryn
Admin
Daryn


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Ive looked at them again and I have a reet little smile on my fave, good times really good memories

_________________
A few more 2013 pics Ezgif_13
Back to top Go down
http://majorcaforum.forumotion.com
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Well done Jen clap rep from me.

You've just reminded me how strong that cocktail was lolol
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Great photo's there Jen, another rep from me, great memories of a great night. cheers

_________________
Mick
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 7:23 pm

In pic 10, Dads looks like he's grown a new blue shiny 'goatee'!

And in pic 17 . . it looks like Mick and Mark are renewing their pledge to the gunners . . .

Rep without a doubt Jen - thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:00 pm

and one from me. its great to be able to put faces to the names,
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 8:55 am

theboss wrote:
In pic 10, Dads looks like he's grown a new blue shiny 'goatee'!

And in pic 17 . .  it looks like Mick and Mark are renewing their pledge to the gunners . . .

Rep without a doubt Jen - thanks for posting!
Hahahaha, well spotted TB, a rep from me. blowkiss

_________________
Mick
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:17 am

In pic 25 (2nd from last) Jan looks like she has got a Hitler moustache lol!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:47 am

ver is the loo
Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:21 am

Mark wrote:
In pic 25 (2nd from last) Jan looks like she has got a Hitler moustache lol!
I spotted that as well but I didn't want to say anything cos I'm so polite.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:41 pm

I thought of you today Dermo (and TB).

I had to do a small job at lunchtime, someone was moving house so it was take an electric cooker out and fit the new one.

An Irish lady.

The new address?

I kid you not.................



Tree Hundrett and turty tree Turner Street scratchlolol
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 5:55 pm

beeech wrote:
Great pics Jen Thumsup

Daryn looks like a little oompah loompah in the last one ! Very Happy
EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee cheeky lol! 

_________________
A few more 2013 pics Ezgif_13
Back to top Go down
http://majorcaforum.forumotion.com
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Daryn wrote:
beeech wrote:
Great pics Jen Thumsup

Daryn looks like a little oompah loompah in the last one ! Very Happy
EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee cheeky lol! 
But you look like an Oompah Loompah in any photo mate. blowkiss 

lolol lolol lolol lolol

_________________
Mick
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Hate to disappoint, Mark - but I don't speak like that . . . although know many who do! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Mark wrote:
I thought of you today Dermo (and TB).

I had to do a small job at lunchtime, someone was moving house so it was take an electric cooker out and fit the new one.

An Irish lady.

The new address?

I kid you not.................



Tree Hundrett and turty tree Turner Street scratchlolol
Cheeky bugger. I hope you got a shock from the cooker hitting himself hitting himself hitting himself lolol lolol 
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:13 pm

theboss wrote:
Hate to disappoint, Mark - but I don't speak like that . . . although know many who do! Very Happy 
Is this what you sound like then TB? wink 



lolol lolol lolol lolol

_________________
Mick
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:36 pm

The last phrase rings a bell, Mick . . Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:05 am

4thforum wrote:
Mark wrote:
I thought of you today Dermo (and TB).

I had to do a small job at lunchtime, someone was moving house so it was take an electric cooker out and fit the new one.

An Irish lady.

The new address?

I kid you not.................



Tree Hundrett and turty tree Turner Street scratchlolol
Cheeky bugger. I hope you got a shock from the cooker hitting himself hitting himself hitting himself lolol lolol 

Lucky for me, it wasn't a Tree phase supply to it lol!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:29 am

Debs has that connection lol! 
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:33 am

Mark wrote:
4thforum wrote:
Mark wrote:
I thought of you today Dermo (and TB).

I had to do a small job at lunchtime, someone was moving house so it was take an electric cooker out and fit the new one.

An Irish lady.

The new address?

I kid you not.................



Tree Hundrett and turty tree Turner Street scratchlolol
Cheeky bugger. I hope you got a shock from the cooker hitting himself hitting himself hitting himself lolol lolol 
Lucky for me, it wasn't a Tree phase supply to it lol!
Does the cooker have a tree pin plug on it as well Mark. dancing irishman 

lol! lol! lol! lol!

_________________
Mick
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:44 am

Mick wrote:
Does the cooker have a tree pin plug on it as well Mark. dancing irishman 


Good take on it mate Thumsup


But I doubt that they'd have paid for an Electrician to plug something in lolol
Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum


A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:30 pm

i remember that picture of christ with the little light in front, in my grandad's house. the feckin catholic church ruled this country with an iron fist. They buggered (literally and metaphorically) the future of generations. Thankfully, it has all changed. Nothing against reasoned religion, but it shouldn't mix with politics.

On a lighter note, there is an urban myth here that that picture was often accompanied by one of JFK and then later, Jack Charlton lol! lol! . Anyway, Mark and Mick, go take a long jump off a short plank!! ( Maybe one TREE feet in length!) smile smile smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




A few more 2013 pics _
PostSubject: Re: A few more 2013 pics   A few more 2013 pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 

A few more 2013 pics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP PHOTOS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com