Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Back bedroom/computer room.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Back bedroom/computer room. _
PostSubject: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:44 pm

We have just started to decorate the back room, few pics as it looks now

Back bedroom/computer room. Debs_i17

Back bedroom/computer room. Debs_i18

Back bedroom/computer room. Debs_i19

Back bedroom/computer room. Debs_i20

All looks a mess now but will look good when done.

We have the wallpaper, flooring & curtains.....just need to prepare the room.

We went to B&Q today as I wanted to get particular curtains from there.  While we were there they had some nice ceramic floor tiles on offer, I want to replace kitchen floor so we bought 6 packs, Don checked them all when we got home & 3 tiles in one box & 6 in another were broken smilie evil . Now we have to go back tomorrow to get them changed, really annoying as its a 30 mile round trip for us from here.  Need to get them asap because they're on offer & they're weren't that many left!!

Don is going to open every pack before we leave the store tomorrow lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:54 pm

If they have none left - they should give you any other ones for the same price. I know it's not your original choice, but you should be able to choose any more.

30 miles is a very long way to travel to get them - especially twice Evil or Very Mad

say you went there specially in the 1st place for them Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:12 pm

I know, it is a long way to go.

We actually went back to Argos, I bought some towels while we were at Maidstone on sunday. I bought a towel bale that consisted of 2 bath, 2 hand & 2 face clothes but also wanted 2 bath sheets of the same towel. Well I bought them but when we got home the bath sheets that came in a pack of 2 were exactly the same size as the bath towels, they should have been quite a bit bigger.

The lady in Argos said ' we've had this problem before, another customer bought them back' red face  so why are they still selling them, to me that's false advertising,

which is why we originally done the 30 miles today.

And now we have to do it again tomorrow.  Why is nothing right when you buy it roll eyes
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Get Mick on your case Debs !

Bath sheets should be MUCH bigger than Bath towels.................. mad 

Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Exactly, maybe people haven't realised they should be bigger & haven't taken them back.

To be honest I am taking the towel bale back tomorrow too, they are a funny colour, meant to be black but have an olive tint to them. thumbs down 

I bought 2 bath sheets in Wilko's today, much better quality & cheaper.  Going to buy the hand towels from there so they all match smile 

Hence, Argos have lost this sale roll eyes
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:43 pm

Nooooooooooooo - Argos lost sales = Mick no job..............

No 

olive colour is good !

Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:16 am

But they didn't match my new bath sheets, prefer the jet black as they go in the new bathroom nicely smile
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:22 am

you could have dyed them..........................

if it means keeping Mick in a job !

He'll be thrilled to know where your loyalties lie...................

lolol 

Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:24 am

.............. I'm with you though - a black towel is a black towel, and nothing else will do !

Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Nice to see before and after pics Debs. Groovy looking surface cables everywhere Shocked  and all Very Happy

Yeah we got Black towels as well, they were on offer in Tescos. Towels were good enough, but even now, after about 10/20 washes or more, you still get loads of light bits of fluff coming off them smilie evil 
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:04 pm

beeech wrote:

Nooooooooooooo - Argos lost sales = Mick no job..............

No 

olive colour is good !

I got laid off today from Argos, sob  I threw in the towel. getcoat getcoat

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:13 pm

I felt really bad then.......

for a nano second - then I read the 2nd part....

roll eyes 
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:16 pm

beeech wrote:
I felt really bad then.......

for a nano second  - then I read the 2nd part....

roll eyes 
I am back Beeech, bet you smiled a little though? blowkiss

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:18 pm

I did ! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:23 pm

beeech wrote:
I did ! Very Happy 
Still not GREEN repping me though.sad 

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:35 pm

you're right !
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:39 pm

beeech wrote:
you're right !
Oh well, it's nice to be back. roll eyes 

lolol lolol lolol lolol

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Took a few photo's of the back bedroom as it looks after, still got bits to add but very pleased with it so far.

Back bedroom/computer room. Img_0112

Back bedroom/computer room. Img_0113

Back bedroom/computer room. Img_0114

Don is going to build a pull down bed that will go inside a cupboard, but for now looking good. cheers
Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 7:48 pm

very sleek and contemporary! Like it! clap 
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:20 pm

looks good debs Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Yes looks good Deb's. cheers  I hope that you are passing on our praise to Don as well? wink

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:53 pm

yes looking good Debs cheers 
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:18 am

Great stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:37 am

Great job that man clap 

Now you say its a computer room but I bet you sit with the laptop on your knee in the lounge Wink 

NannyJen
Girl Power Member

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:05 am

Looks lovely Debs.  Well done to both of you!   clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back bedroom/computer room.   Back bedroom/computer room. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back bedroom/computer room.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com