Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Barry Island, Wales

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Barry Island, Wales _
PostSubject: Barry Island, Wales   Barry Island, Wales Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:50 pm

We went to here on a ffffffreezing cold day,cold when we were staying in Cardiff. I have just found the photo's that we took.EmbarassedEmbarassed We didn't take too many, as it was so cold, but here is a flavour of them. If anybody watched Gavin & Stacey on TV, they will recognise a few of the places.
A Panoramic view from the Funfair on the front around to the Café that was used in the programme.
Barry Island, Wales Cimg2511
Barry Island, Wales Cimg2513
Barry Island, Wales Cimg2514
Barry Island, Wales Cimg2515
Barry Island, Wales Cimg2516
Barry Island, Wales Cimg2517
Barry Island, Wales Cimg2518
Me freezing my wotsits off, for the sake of MF, outside the Café used in the programme.
Barry Island, Wales Cimg2519

Would be nice to go back there if we ever get a summer,roll eyes for a more full review.

Majorca Mad
Mark

Barry Island, Wales _
PostSubject: Re: Barry Island, Wales   Barry Island, Wales Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:19 pm

I'd have given you a rep if you'd had a dip in the sea lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Barry Island, Wales _
PostSubject: Re: Barry Island, Wales   Barry Island, Wales Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:51 pm

Mark wrote:
I'd have given you a rep if you'd had a dip in the sea lol!
I didn't want you to see my three Adam's Apples though mate.eek

lolollolollolollolol

Admin
Daryn

Barry Island, Wales _
PostSubject: Re: Barry Island, Wales   Barry Island, Wales Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:31 am

Look at the sky, looks like its cgoing to fall on your head its that heavy lol. Have a rep

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Barry Island, Wales _
PostSubject: Re: Barry Island, Wales   Barry Island, Wales Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:41 am

Daryn wrote:
Look at the sky, looks like its cgoing to fall on your head its that heavy lol. Have a rep

Cheers mate. How those people could sit outside was beyond us. eek Just after that photo of me was taken, we legged it to a café opposite to warm up with a coffee. clever

Barry Island, Wales _
PostSubject: Re: Barry Island, Wales   Barry Island, Wales Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barry Island, Wales

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: UNITED KINGDOM :: UK RESORT REVIEW-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com