Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up _
PostSubject: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Well I've been having a skim through the posts, and the ones that have confirmed bookings so far appear to be nannyjen, and Mick.
But Mick now has a problem getting time off work for the dates he has booked.
I seem to remember Daryn saying he has booked, but can't find the post that confirms this?
Anyone else, definitely confirmed?

I'm constantly looking for a deal, I always am for all times of the year lol, but seriously, nothing is coming up this year in Majorca. IMO it's expensive.
Realistically, anywhere decent is about £400 each s/c, or £500 A/I. And that's not in PN or SP, - up around C'an Picafort seem to have the best deals.
Well for the same dates I can get a week 5 star all inc in Mexico for £800 each, - believe me, there's no comparison. The weather will be as good as guaranteed and the all inc is 24 hr top shelf.
So - never say never - but it's not looking like I'll be coming this year at this rate. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Yes I've booked my flights but not accommodation yet, I need that 5pm piano bar fix lol. Try and make it Mark because the way things are going over there with the problems it could stop by next year and we wont know what is happening. Mind I could be tempted to try Peguera next year it was a lovely place but a bit small for me for more than 3 nights. ohhhhhhhhhhhh could this be an end of an era. No maga for October don't know if I could handle it.

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Still working on getting out there, cheers but not any nearer yet. sob But I will not give up. Thumsup Could be just San, Daryn & Debbie at this rate. meetup

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:57 pm

That's fine its Sans round hehehe

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Daryn wrote:
That's fine its Sans round hehehe

You have got more chance of Mark understanding you, than San buying a round mate. wink

lolol lolol lolol lolol

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Shocked Shocked lol!

yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:27 pm

silly prices atm Rolling Eyes

saturday night flights from bristol on the 28th sept,landing at 10.15 pm and leaving wed morning,one case and shuttle transfers (which i wouldn't do) coming up around £700 for jan and me Shocked

we can do bristol flights for a week to lovely nissi bay (we have been there before) cyprus for £740 as a package clap

as mark said,almost guaranteed sunshine.

never say never,cos if a cheapo last min deal pops up then maybe,but it's not looking like atm.

also with me i never know where i am with work from one week to the next,my company can send me all over the country,already been to didcot,suffolk,somerset this year,looks like i might be in morecamb around sept/oct.

that's a 4hr drive to get back for those sat night flights and then the return journey on the wednesday.

i envy those who have a job that's pretty much day to day within your local areas with regular hours,must be nice to be able to make plans Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:06 pm

I won't be there- can't afford to this year No

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:14 pm

beeech wrote:

I won't be there- can't afford to this year No

pinocchio pinocchio pinocchio

yeah well after last year the old "I'm not coming" bit don't count for much beeechiepoo does it lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:16 pm

lolol

No - I wouldn't do that again !
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:18 pm

Daryn wrote:
Try and make it Mark because the way things are going over there with the problems it could stop by next year and we wont know what is happening.

Well it doesn't have to be in Maga (the meet up) every year. Plenty of other places on the Island without any evening troubles.

But it's the cost versus not guaranteed weather for me.

Of course I'd love to go if money was no object. I've enjoyed meeting up for 3 years running. And if the weather was poo then with money no object i'd just book for somewhere else when we came back lolol
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:19 pm

beeech wrote:
lolol

No - I wouldn't do that again !

If you can smell burning beeechiepoo it's because your pants are on fire lol!
Back to top Go down
NannyJen
Girl Power Member

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:02 am

I'm going from 25 September - 3 October - staying in the Plaza, Santa Ponsa as last year. I go to somewhere in Mallorca every year at this time so booked really early & managed to get a fair deal (separate flight & hotel reservation).

It would be lovely to see everyone again but I, too, would be very reluctant to pay current prices when there are so many offers around for other (better?) places.

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:43 am

So, atm, it's only Daryn, Nannyjen, and Mick, that's booked?

And Mick probably can't go on the dates he's booked?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Mark wrote:
So, atm, it's only Daryn, Nannyjen, and Mick, that's booked?

And Mick probably can't go on the dates he's booked?

I have booked, but San is still going I believe. sob

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:25 pm

We won't be there this year. neutral 

We are going out earlier to meet up with some friends.

I know we've been pretty lucky with the weather so far but early on sept its usually still nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 pm

can't decide if it's good or bad that I got to go before the tradition ends scratch 

I'm swaying towards bad ...................Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:34 pm

It's all your fault beeechiepoo that no-one's going this year lol! lol! lol! 

Nah, there was always going to come a time when it didn't work out. The first year Debs and Don went home the day before the meet up but luckily a few of us were there to have a pre meet up.

There seems to be some better deals around now, 28 Sep from Gatwick with Thomson's has a few 1 week breaks that aren't bust the bank. But I still can't get over the weather from last year. 4 days sitting around cos it was cloudy and raining was daft.
For me, still watching for deals, but probably won't go, as have other things that are more pressing financially.

We've also already had 11 nights in PN just over a month ago so sort of fancy somewhere else, Zante is ticking the boxes at the moment after Yozef's photos.
The difference in price to Majorca is starking. We can get two weeks s/c mid september for under £300 each, on a Thomson late deal. But don't want 2 weeks either madd lolol
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Mark wrote:
It's all your fault beeechiepoo that no-one's going this year lol! lol! lol! 

cry

It was good meeting you all anyway........................

smile 

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:07 pm

lol! lol! lol! 

Eeeeeeeeee........ there'll be other times to come beeechiepoo, I'm sure of it Very Happy blowkiss 
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:09 pm

hope so !

smile 
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:21 pm

beeech wrote:

hope so !

smile 
Will have to arrange another curry night. Eat hungry 

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:27 am

I've just booked the Fergus Plaza Santa Ponsa 30th Sept.to 2nd. Oct. I decided on this hotel because Donkey has a mate called Fergus
http://www.fergusthehorse.com/#!/splash
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:58 am

Looks like a meet up in SP then, as Jen is staying there as well. cheers

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:04 am

A couple of days detached from reality morebeer 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up   Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirmed numbers for 2013 meet up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com