Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve _
PostSubject: Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve   Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:56 pm

We decided to have a walk to the Montechoro area & the Bullring. We walked up a slight hill past a small street market.
Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve 05410
We carried on up the hill to the Hotel Montechoro at the top of it.
Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Cimg2840
Adjacent to the Hotel was a small water feature garden with fish & turtles, (there you go Daryn thinking of you & Terri, I know it is a Tortoise, but the same sort of family).
What is that lurking in the undergrowth, affraid oh it is just San & Brenda. wink
Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve 05010
The lesser spotted Mickimus Cookitus, prowling his territory. moonwalk
Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve 05110
The proper wildlife, the fish.
Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Cimg2841
And Terri the Tortoises' family member, coming to say hello. wave
Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Cimg2842
San posing by a gorgeous coloured bush. coy
Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Cimg2844
Also a couple of colourful birds, came out again to see what was going on. wow
Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Cimg2843
"Brian careful mate, I just want to take a photo of the Hotel Montech......................too late your head is in it." smilie evil
Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Cimg2845
This is called Erin's Isle, an Irish themed pub, dancing irishman this is their website. http://www.erinsisle.com/
Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve 05210
We wandered around the area then came to yet another themed roundabout, with the Albufeira Sol Hotel in the background.
Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Cimg2846
Then we came across the Albufeira Bullring, thought we might have been in Spain. scratch
Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Cimg2847
Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Cimg2848
We then carried on down the Strip, but more of that to come day & night .

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve   Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:03 am

Finallt, sum thing I can rememe=ber,. I was shing a laser on that hotel moentechoro.. I can remember that!!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve   Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:19 am

4thforum wrote:
Finallt, sum thing I can rememe=ber,. I was shing a laser on that hotel moentechoro.. I can remember that!!

Can you remember where the rep button is though Dermot? wink

rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve   Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:21 am

I've been prtessing that but the feckers on this forum won t let me rep myself smile Why is Eillenn shotuing at me?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve   Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:23 am

4thforum wrote:
I've been prtessing that but the feckers on this forum won t let me rep myself smile Why is Eillenn shotuing at me?

Oh how we are going to tease you about this tomorrow Dermo. wink

lolol lolol lolol lolol

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve   Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 am

Well the camera was still working then well done clap

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve   Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 pm

Daryn wrote:
Well the camera was still working then well done clap

On the Sunday night she dropped it mate. roll eyes

lol! lol! lol! lol!

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve   Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Or here. sad

Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve   Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:05 am

4thforum wrote:

I beg your pardon . . .? Razz
Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve   Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:09 am

smile I can actually remember shining a laser thingy I must have bought off a lokkie lookie, at the hotel montechoro sign! I've no idea where or when that was other than it was dark. That is the sum total of my 2 weeks in Albufeira Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve   Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:54 pm

4thforum wrote:
smile I can actually remember shining a laser thingy I must have bought off a lokkie lookie, at the hotel montechoro sign! I've no idea where or when that was other than it was dark. That is the sum total of my 2 weeks in Albufeira Embarassed

Were you ever sober Dermo? drunken morebeer drunk beer drinker fainting

rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing

PostSubject: Re: Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve   Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Montechoro area & The Bullring, Albufeira, Algarve

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: PORTUGAL, includes Madeira, Cape Verde :: RESORT REVIEW SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com