Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Football

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
katrose7

Football _
PostSubject: Football   Football Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Does any body know how much it is to hire the 3g football pitch in the resort of santa ponsa?
Im bringing my under 15's football team out in sept for a mini break and would like to play
either a friendly against a local team or have a training session on there,any info and help
would be really appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
katrose7

Football _
PostSubject: Football in santa ponsa   Football Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Thanks for all your replies Smile I have posted another one to see if anyone knows the prices to hire the 3g pitches for a training session.
We have been in touch with a manager of santa ponsa's under 16's team but so far we havent had a reply Sad if anyone could help
with this it would be great, we arrive on sunday 1st sept until Thurs 5th sept, big thanks in advance for any info katrose wave
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:55 pm

Is this what you are going to Katrose?

http://www.footytripsabroad.com/courses.html

Admin
Daryn

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:07 pm

Ive been looking for ages and cant find a website for the 3g pitch anywhere.

chelsearo

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:56 am

The 2 pitches in Santa Ponsa are 3G but as Daryn says, you cant find much about it.

Im not sure how much it costs, however when I take my little boy for a kick around, we just walk in, noone seems to mind!! I doubt if you could do it for a full team though!

the club house has someone in from about 11.30, if not if you go in the early evening you will see games being played on the bigger pitch along with lots of people watching. They often have the BBQ going it is quite a social thing.

Im sure if you ask they can fill you in.

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:57 am

Good info again there Ro. clap clap

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Thanks for all your answers Cool Mick we have book it ourselves, all the lads and parents have raised the money through bag packs and various other fund raising events, they have done really well clap to do it through the tour companys it works out really really expensive so we just booked our flights and apartments independantly, much cheaper and we know exactly were we are staying Laughing
Back to top Go down
katrose7

Football _
PostSubject: football santa ponsa   Football Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:26 pm

Ro , good advice but im not sure we would get away with sneaking 12... 16 yr olds on there Laughing may give it a go though lol!
We have been down there before and does seem quite lively and family orientated so maybe if we ask nicely they may let us go
on for a reasonable price and even hook us up with a local team..result morebeer
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:57 pm

I went on google maps zoomed into eye level at the sports ground,and was right outside the gates but the sign was covered by the trees so I still couldn't get a phone number hitting himself but the road is called carrer riu sil

Football Footy10

Football Footie10

Below is the embedded google maps you can walk around the area but Ive spent ages searching for information and cant get any, Ive sent a message out and fingers crossed we might get someone come back to us.

View Larger Map

Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:33 pm

Righto think we are getting somewhere now, just been given a contact for Calvia Council that can help us and she is from Newcastle upon Tyne so should understand me lol, Awaiting a reply, looks like she has already been involved in the football organising in Santa Ponsa so as good a start as any.

chelsearo

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Daryn, great work there mate, form Newcastle too!!

Katrose, i hope you do get it sorted, I am sure a local team would hook up with you.

Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:44 pm

katrose7 wrote:
Does any body know how much it is to hire the 3g football pitch in the resort of santa ponsa?
Im bringing my under 15's football team out in sept for a mini break and would like to play
either a friendly against a local team or have a training session on there,any info and help
would be really appreciated Smile

I have sent you a pm/private message with a phone number which you can ring next week, the lady is on the Calvia Council and said she will help you get something sorted out with regards to the football for the kids. Hope this helps

Thumsup

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:57 pm

clap clap clap

good effort Daryn, have a rep
Back to top Go down
katrose7

Football _
PostSubject: Big thank you for all the help regarding football in Santa Ponsa   Football Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:30 pm

Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your help with getting me in touch with people that maybe can sort something out for the lads
football clap clap big hug Hopefully we will be able to get then hooked up with a local team and it will be a really good experience for
them and one they will remember for a long time. Daryn Im guessing your a Santa Ponsa Resident?? We owe you a beer, so will keep
in touch and hopefully can meet up when we arrive morebeer
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:33 pm

No I live right here in Geordie land UK lol but we have made some great friends over on the Island that help us out.

Hope all goes well, keep us posted with what happens and also get some photos on MF so we can see how it all went clap

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:31 am

Good work Daryn, rep for you Thumsup
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:54 am

what a great effort Daryn!

Katrose, we leave on the 30th, so cant pop over to give you guys a bit of support!

Make you sure you let us know how you get on!

Ro
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Fantastic effort Daryn, great information for Katrose, rep from me too. clap clap

Admin
Daryn

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:12 pm

wink hope it all goes well for them

Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:45 am

Katrose did you phone up and what was the outcome, hoping its all been set up now. and you can relax.

Sponsored content

Football _
PostSubject: Re: Football   Football Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com